Better late than never. Olivia and I have been keeping the roads hot so we are a touch late with our post. In honor of Shark Week (Momma's favorite), Olivia is sporting her "I love Snuffy" onesie from my dear friend Ally. Olivia has been quite busy this month learning new tricks! She gives hugs, stands up like a BIG girl, and has actually started to enjoy tummy time a bit more. She plays patty cake, LOVES to dance (or wiggle, wiggle, wiggle), and shows us what a "big girl" she is by throwing her arms up in the air. She can also say Mamama and Dadadad. She has THREE teeth with a fourth one on the way. She still enjoys throwing herself backwards when she's sitting up. I think she just likes keeping us on our toes. Her jumparoo is still her favorite contraption and unfortunately we have had to retire her swing and Mamaroo because she was sitting up in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment