Monday, July 15, 2013

The beach!!!!!!!

Olivia made her way south for her first visit to Charleston, SC (Momma and Daddy's favorite city) and Hilton Head Island.  She had a BLAST playing with cousins William and Jebby as well as Nonna and Grumpy!  She can't WAIT to go back next year!  I will apologize now for too many pictures.  I just couldn't help myself.
Headed out to dinner at High Cotton on July 4th.

SO cute before our dinner at Magnolia's.  

We made it to the beach, YEAH! Partying on the bed with my best buddies!

 Checking out the beach with Grumpy!

Getting some sun with Momma and Daddy.


I just LOVE the beach!


How's a Momma make it to the beach with everything? 

Just enjoying the waves...


Too much fun calls for a nap on the sand.  It's tough to be Olivia.


 A few pictures on the beach after dinner...

Watching some cartoons.

Now a little peek a boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment